TRUSTED LEADER COACHING for ORGANISATIONS
Coaching within Organisations is a perfect fit for both current and emerging leaders who have attended one of my workshops or who require additional support in strengthening their leadership skills.
It might be that:
- There is a new corporate strategy that requires leaders to up-level their collaboration and team leadership skills.
- Leaders have received low scores for trust in 360 interviews or poor team engagement results.
- Communication skills need to improve to help energise the workforce and shift teams into the Achievement Zone.
- Leaders need to build trust cross-functionally with other business partners, in order to improve cross-selling opportunities.
- Your people have attended my Achievement Zone workshops and want to receive more customised training.
- Leaders need to bolster their ability to effectively lead hybrid teams.
Coaching helps new and current leaders move up one to two levels in the Trusted Leader Capability Leader, in order to more sustainably perform in the Achievement Zone.
integrated trust building system
Using my Integrated Trust Building System, I work with technically oriented leaders to:
- Increase their confidence in their communication skills.
- Reduce time and headspace worrying about what they’ve said or how to say it.
- Provide helpful tools and techniques to help them build trust more easily across their organisation.
- Improve their ability to building cross-functional relationships, in order to increase cross-selling opportunities/improve project outcomes.
- Enable them to be perceived as a trusted advisor or leader.
- Improve delegation and accountability.
- Increase their ability to focus and feel more present.
- Enhance their ability to lead their team.
- Feel more confident undertaking performance conversations.
- Build trust with a wide range if stakeholders.
- Reduce overwhelm.
- Feel supported to improve by management.
Here's What People Say
HOW IT WORKS
3-6 month program
- 8 x 1:1 coaching sessions (including email and phone support)
- Assessment (to help understand communication and work style)
- 3 x check in sessions with line manager/coaching sponsor (pre, during and after coaching to increase accountability and results).